Thursday, October 04, 2012

Day Four, SCORE!!!

The Dress, Belt: Target, Earrings: m. marie boutique, Shoes: Steve Madden
Photo Credit: Angela Lovering



I NEVER have anyone to take my picture! How cool is it that this first week of the October Dress Project, I haven't had to set my tripod up ONCE! The best part...I have seen three of my very best friends this week and they have each graciously offered to play photographer for me! SCORE! Bonus, today I was given a gift by one of them!!! My childhood BFF, found a cocktail dress and thought it looked like me. I can't wait to try it on, it is lovely! Through all of our trials, annoyances with each other, busy schedules, and growing pains...we have remained friends. I can not express to you what that means to me. She is the girl that I can call in the middle of the night and will be at my house in 5 minutes, even if she hasn't heard from me in weeks. She has watched me make mistakes, loved me through them, and cheered me on in my triumphs. I thank God for you Angela, for all of our old memories....and for the ones we have yet to make! This one's for you!

No comments: