Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 14-"Sowing" Lessons

The Dress, Vintage Tunic: Gift from Courtney, Clutch: VS,  Shoes: BCBG
Necklace: Stella & Dot, Belt: J. Crew


Throughout the first 14 days of this dress journey, God has been teaching me about forgiveness on a deeper level. Most certainly because that is an area in which I struggle. I can say that I forgive, but do I really feel the freedom of forgiveness? Do I forgive immediately when I have been offended, or do I hold back and wrestle with my pain? Today Joyce Meyer posted the following on Facebook:

"If someone has offended you, start sowing forgiveness. You may need some yourself someday."

Sowing Lesson 101, heard and noted. Thanks Joyce!

I don't know if you have heard the song "Forgiveness" by Matthew West, but you have to watch the story behind it here! An amazing "sowing" lesson!

No comments: