Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 11-Have Tripod, Will Travel

The Dress, Top: Target, Belt: BCBG, Boots: Steve Madden, Sunnies: Tom Ford


Confession: I made a purchase/health investment today

The traveling tripod.....I crack myself up. I have decided to leave my camera and tripod in my car, in the event that I am brave enough to jump out at any unpopulated spot for a quick pic. I mean, surely everyone has grown tired of seeing the inside of my home??

Confession: I made a purchase today. 

I won't make excuses or even try to wordsmith my way out of it. All I will say is a good sports bra is a necessity, and when the running shoes have holes in the bottom.....it's time. Bonus: these will go a year so I won't need a new pair throughout the remainder of the 12X12 Project! I hope you will show me grace, and let this one slide.....my knees, shins, and chest will thank you! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to
be at the internet the simplest thing to remember of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed
while other folks think about issues that
they just do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly
as defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other people
can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.
Thank you

Take a look at my website lafabbricadeglispot.it