Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 24-"Countryfied"

The Dress, Top: Elizabeth & James, Shoes: BCBG, Necklace & Ring: Stella & Dot,
Bracelet: Gift from Courtney





It's day 24, can I get a Yee Haw??? I love this top but it always reminds me of a picnic tablecloth, and tying it up definitely adds a "countryfied" flare. I can't believe I only have six more days in this dress. It has gone by pretty quick I must say. I am excited to get back into my closet, but I am also nervous that temptation is going to start creeping. With the dress I have no choice, I must wear the dress. But out of the dress....I hope that I don't start to struggle with wants again. So far so good, so I will keep on keeping on.

I did get a little treat today, my bracelet from The Hunger Site that I will be wearing throughout November. It amazed me how excited I got over something that I would not have thought twice about purchasing prior to the 12X12 Project. It's actually refreshing to be jazzed over the little things, and oh how much more I appreciated opening that package!


No comments: