Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 23-Newsworthy

The Dress, Necklace: Tiffany & Co., BagL Elliott Lucca, Belt: Francesca's,
Shoes: Steve Madden



Watch: Michele, Bracelet: Stella & Dot





So far, day 23 has been the most fun of all! It started off at MOPs where we heard an amazing message by Pastor Mark Bedwell. Then it was off to the park for interviews with News Channel 8. I was so excited when my amazing friend and news anchor,  Jennifer Leigh, contacted me after seeing the October Dress Project on my Facebook page. Tonight, a story will be running at 7pm featuring my sweet girlfriends, our mission, and of coarse...our dresses! Even better, we had the opportunity to share the 12X12 Project as well. God is really good and we are thrilled that our mission, and wearing a dress for 31 days really IS newsworthy! ;)

No comments: