Friday, October 05, 2012

Day Five, Unsubscribe!

The Dress, Top: matty m., Shoes: Kenneth Cole

You have to see the detail! One of my most favorite tops!
My inbox is out of control!  Only after committing to a year of no shopping, I am finally noticing how overloaded I am with emails from retailers boasting extra 40% off!! UNSUBSCRIBE please!

I am actually impressed with myself. The calls to shop are not bothering me nearly as much as my overloaded inbox. Right now I can't think of anything I need, or want for that matter. Now that doesn't mean that I won't be browsing Pinterest and my new obsession, Pose for ideas. Loving fashion doesn't mean that I have to buy things. It just means that I can be more creative with what I already have!

Lastly, I want to share a video that goes along with my post from Day 2! Exactly what I was trying to say about loving like Jesus!



No comments: