Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 18-Part Two

The Dress, Belt: Anthropology, Necklaces: My Grana's, Leggings: c/o no nonsense,
Flats: Tory Burch



Cameo Ring: Saks

You won't be hearing from me for the next three days. I know you will be hanging in suspense....ha ha. I am attending Tres Dias, a weekend retreat. Please be in prayer for me, as I know that God has something very special planned. My husband went last weekend, so I am excited to see what this is all about. He wasn't able to tell me much, but I know that it was one of the most amazing weekends he has ever had! As for the dress, pictures aren't possible as we won't have our technology. It will be interesting to see how I do without my phone for three days. I look forward to filling you in when I get back, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: