Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22-I'm Back!

The Dress, Scarf: Banana Republic, Belt: J. Crew, Shoes: Nike




It's so good to be back! Spending the weekend at Tres Dias was the most amazing experience I have ever had. There really is no way to describe it other than I felt so very loved, and I have finally grasped the truth of God's grace. He loves me unconditionally, not expecting anything in return but my love. I can't spill too much because it would ruin the surprise for future Tres Dias attendees. Not knowing much made the weekend so much more meaningful to me, and I completely understand now why they want to keep it that way. I met so many dear friends, and I am excited to be a part of this community for support, love, and encouragement!

As far as the dress, it is getting much closer to the end and I am SO looking forward to wearing something else in my closet. I haven't really been tempted to buy anything, other than my bracelet from  The Hunger Site which I will wear all of next month in support of the 12 X 12 Project. My purchase bought 50 cups of food, now that felt good! I hope your week is off to a fantastic start.  :)

No comments: