Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15-Shopping Trip

The Dress, Top: Marshalls clearance, Belt: Target, Shoes: Steve Madden,
Bracelet: Banana Republic



Mom would probably never mix zebra with polka dots. Baby steps right? 
I went on a shopping trip today. But no fear, it wasn't for me. I took my mom. She is taking a trip on Thursday and needed some new tops. She bought a really cute striped jacket and was nearly floored when I suggested a print underneath. She wasn't quite getting the print mixing. BUT I did talk her into a colorful print top that she has agreed to wear under her new jacket!

She is the complete opposite of me and never buys anything for herself, so it was a treat to help her make selections and see her be the one to come out holding bags. My hands may have been empty leaving that store....but my heart was full!

No comments: