Monday, July 23, 2012

St. Augustine Part Deux


Top: Akiko, Shorts: Loft, Bag: Big Buddah at m. marie boutique, Flops: J. Crew, Sunnies: Tom Ford

With my son at Burrito Works Taco Shop, (His idea of Heaven)

Dessert! 

I had pineapple cilantro, the girls had strawberry lemonade
Beach day 
Touring the Castillo De San Marcos

Fountain of Youth Tour
Red Train tour! Best way to see and learn about the city! So great! 
We had so much fun in St. Augustine that we decided to go back the following weekend! Well really, my husband had another trade show. We took all four of the kiddos and had a blast!! We enjoyed the beach, awesome tours, and way too much good food. I have a triathlon this Saturday, so this week is going to be green smoothie detox for me! :)

Honestly, I don't remember the last time we had this much fun all together. Now, there certainly were moments of pure insanity, (brought on mostly by the toddlers),  but I think my 17 year old even had a good time! He even helped my husband out with his booth at the show one day while I took the little ones to a movie. I am so thankful for these trips together, and I hope they will cherish these memories forever.....I know I will! :)

No comments: