Tuesday, July 03, 2012

The Modified Moo Moo


Dress: Target, Shoes: J. Crew, Belt: Banana Republic, Bag: Nine West



I know what your thinking, and I realize this dress is far from what we lovingly refer to as a "moo moo."

Moo moo: A dress that one throws on when outfit planning time is limited, (or we simply can't fit into anything else in our closets). It always fits, it covers, and the bonus..... it's comfy! 


If you are blessed to be a work at home or stay at home mom like me, you will understand the need for something comfortable and funcitonal. Therefore, I introduce this little cotton dress as my modified moo moo. It is great to jazz up with accessories, and comfy enough to throw on at a moments notice!

Now on to my 4th of July preparations! Today I will be making a cheesecake, and these adorable firecracker cupcakes! Let's hope mine turn out as cute as hers. :)

No comments: