Thursday, January 19, 2012

In Honor of my 90th Follower

T-Shirt: Banana Republic, Skirt: Thrifted (Goodwill), Tights: Hue,
Booties: Seychelles, Necklace: Vintage

Watch: Michael Kors
Today I celebrate my 90th follower! I am not quite sure who it was that brought me to this mile marker, but thank you!! It was a little over a year ago that this blog really started happening, and I am so honored that anyone actually follows me. I didn't realize just how fun it would be to blog, share my outfits, take pictures of myself in my sitting room (ha!), and to get inspiration and encouragement from other bloggers. It is a part of my day that I so look forward to. I am blessed that my job provides rare opportunities to dabble in fashion PR which is my ultimate dream, I just live in the wrong city. Well, that...and I am currently swamped raising children! I am so thankful for this blog because it allows me to do something I love whenever I want to....so I thank you for reading, and for commenting, and for following! XXOO

No comments: