Sunday, January 08, 2012

Weekend Festivities

Saw a hot new play! 

Played on the playground at one of the four birthday parties we attended!

Celebrated my dear friend's birthday at a yummy dinner!

Boycotted makeup for the afternoon!
It was a full weekend to say the least! FOUR birthday parties, finally taking down Christmas, and meeting demands of toddlers. I think my favorite part was church today. I LOVE our pastor. He is so real, and I so appreciate his transparency! I left knowing what I will be praying about and improving on in this new year. I am also stuck in a book right now that is AMAZING!!! It is called Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It is an amazing love story about God's redeeming power, and based on the story of Hosea in the bible. I have to say, it has been very healing for me in the area of forgiveness, (I tend to hold onto things as I have said in the past). A nap followed by a walk with the family topped off the day. Tonight, it's Once Upon a Time!!! I am so HOOKED! :) Wishing you all a fantastic week ahead!

No comments: