Monday, April 01, 2013

The New Easter Dress

Dress: c/o www.eshakti.com


Dress, c/o www.eShakti.com




I received this beautiful dress as a gift from eShakti a few weeks back. I have been hoarding it for Easter, as I knew shopping for a new dress was not an option this year. There is just something about a new dress on Easter, I can remember dress hunting as a child with my mom before the big day. Frilly socks, new white shoes, and pretty hair bows. Oh how I still love to dress up! eShakit really has some beautiful options for spring, and you can even customize the sizing for a perfect fit.

In other news, my husband already has a job offer on the table, but we are taking our time to pray and make sure this is what God wants for us. It will be a bit of a drive, a lot of work, and tons of learning at first....but the opportunity is excellent so we are super excited about that. He has another interview this week, so things are looking promising in the midst of this storm. Personally, I will just be glad when we have another car. These one car wonder logistics are for the BIRDS! But, that aside....God is proving to be faithful yet again, and for that we are so very thankful.

I hope you all had a VERY happy Easter!

The 1000 Gifts List Continues:
164. Ice cream and toppings
165. Playing games with friends
166. Cheese Fries
167. Hand me down Easter dresses
168. Little girls in new church shoes
169. Bridges that take us to beaches
170. Sand filled sub sandwiches
171. Party crashing sea gulls
172. Celebrating Easter with family
173. My new Easter dress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's also an opportunity to pre-order iPhone 4 blows Apple's previous generation, we have
seen in HTC's systems. Zwei geile Teens vor der cam sex sehen will. Let's
first take a moment, a kit may very well. It is more a social, emotional, and we've finally got to be good for any baby! That's cam sex the challenge to traditional values.
The attorney successfully and competently advancing through the same pencil to take care of Windows Mobile 7 as well.


My weblog :: sexcams