Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dreams Do Come True!







This.....is the face of pure excitement!

Have you ever had an opportunity to witness someone's wildest dream come true? Last week I did. I still feel completely overwhelmed that I had the opportunity to be with my daughter as she met Taylor Swift, whom she absolutely adores.

It was totally a God thing, I won the tickets the Friday before by listening to 97 Country. I knew this year we wouldn't be able to afford tickets, and I explained that to her, and told her that we would make it to another concert one day. So you can imagine how thrilled I was to not only win the 2 tickets, but 2 meet and greet passes as well! I waited until we got near the Amway Center to tell her. She was blown away!!!!

Watching her smile from ear to ear all night was priceless. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. It was beautiful to see her recognize this as a gift from God too, and not loose sight of just how special this night was. Taylor was so super sweet, and absolutely stunning in person.

I am so thankful that I will have this memory to share with my little girl, and you know what? Dreams do come true!!

No comments: