Tuesday, February 26, 2013

All Business






It's only Tuesday and I am so over work. On most days my job is fun. I love writing, blogging, coming up with campaign strategies, and searching for content for my clients' social media networks. But this week has been spent playing catch up due to my lack of bookkeeping effort. I was so behind on my Quickbooks entries I had to go back to March 2012. NOT good. The good news is I should have it finished up by tomorrow, and I will NEVER get that behind again!

The shopfast is still going well, and our March focus is India. I am trying to decide what to purchase for from MATA Traders. It's so hard to make a decision when you are only purchasing one item a month,  but it makes it ten times more fun than a usual purchase.

In other news, I got my hair trimmed today and I can SEE again! :)

No comments: