Sunday, September 23, 2012

I Don't Always Wear Flats, But When I Do.......

Top: Max Studio, Pants: Victoria's Secret hand me down from a friend, Flats: Target
Necklaces: Stella & Dot


Ring: David Yurman
My $10 Target flats! I think I have them in 3 colors! :) 
Watch: Michele, Bracelets: A random mix
I am tall, therefore you would think I would wear flats more often. I don't, but when I do....I am still taller than most everyone! These particular flats were a Target clearance find....and even though I don't wear them often, I took the opportunity to buy every color I could find in my size. After my recent trip to NYC, I wish I would have taken a pair of flats. I ended up buying a pair while I was there due to the damage my cute shoes did to my feet! Will I ever learn? I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!

No comments: