Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Closet Freedom

Dress: Hattie's Branches Lakeland, Leggings: Who Knows? Shoes: Nine West
Jewelry: Stella & Dot

I have less than one week to enjoy closet freedom. I start the October Dress Project on the 1st, and will continue out the year participating in the 12X12 Project.  It couldn't  have come at a better time. Four children involved in multiple activities, and our own selfish wants and desires have money flowing out of our bank account faster than a waterfall. I am looking forward to taking a step back and showing some restraint, being creative with activities, and finding ways to have fun without spending money. God is really dealing with me on this again, reminding me HE must be greater. It is so easy to get caught up in worldly pleasures. I know it is not wrong to have things, but I am praying that He will guide me to a healthy balance once again.

No comments: