Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve! Top: INC, Pants: Banana Republic, Necklace: Stella & Dot,
Shoes: My friend Court's massive closet :) 

Feeding the reindeer!

Santa has arrived!

Our Tree

Everything dinosaur!

All she wanted! <3

Talking dinosaurs with Poppy

Seriously, his favorite thing EVER.

Loves her new backpack

Our dinner table
What a perfect day! I love everything about Christmas, what it means, time with family, and even the smells! We had a wonderful day with our family and I could not feel more loved. In other news, I was really honored to be featured on the Love List for Rachel's blog, For the Birds. That was a gift to me, and such an amazing compliment! Today is clean up and packing as we leave early in the morning for our winter vacation in the mountains! Love and best wishes to you all! Merry Christmas!

No comments: