Monday, December 12, 2011

Black and White With a Shade of Gray

Top: Old, Skirt: Loft, Shoes: Adrianne Vittadini

Earrings: Stella & Dot

So much to do this time of year, it would be nice to simplify things! Anyone have any ideas that actually work? We always say: "We're not going crazy this Christmas", but it happens. It is so fun to buy for people, but to stop and remember the true reason for this season is so important. Just adding to the excitement, we have a birthday this week! My little Kade turns 3 years old on Thursday. We will celebrate by having a birthday dinner at T-Rex restaurant in Orlando. We are also having a little party for him on Saturday at Dinosaur World. In between planning for this, I have to find a way to finish my Christmas shopping as the kids are out of school after Friday. The good news is I am almost done, just a few more things on my list to buy. The next item on the agenda is cookie day and Christmas dinner menu planning. I am getting tired just thinking about it! What about you? Are you in planning mode too?

No comments: