Monday, September 14, 2009

One Week Down-One to Go!

Yesterday started week 2 of my social networking fast! So far so good! I have really spent a lot more time looking my children in the eye when they talk to me as opposed to listening with my face glued to my iPhone. Honestly, I think God was right on track with this conviction! Don't get me wrong, there is NOTHING wrong with social networking but you can get caught up in it and loose track of just how much time you are spending on the internet!

Over the past week I have had time to pray more, read more, play with my kids, help out with school projects AND keep my patience, make cards and mail them to friends and tonight I am making dinner for a sweet family who just welcomed a baby girl! I think I am going to have a whole new prospective when this fast is over! Above all this has taught me that balance is a good thing! Romans 12:2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think!

No comments: