Saturday, February 01, 2014

Business and Pleasure

Caesar's pool, Michael Jackson ONE, Bellagio garden

In-N-Out Burger, drive through the desert, our hotel in Palm Springs

Trina Turk's first boutique, the most amazing creme brulee, Marilyn, The Hotel California

El Paseo, and sunrise drive back to Vegas

Looks from Vegas.......
to Palm springs! 
Hi! It's been a while. I just returned from a trip with my husband to Vegas and Palm Springs. He had business, and I tagged along for pleasure. A lot of firsts for me on this trip. First trip with his new company, first drive through the desert, first visit to In-N-Out Burger, and first trip to California.

We ate so well, visited with friends, and saw so many sights. The time away was needed, enjoyed, and I am SO grateful. I hope you enjoy the little picture recap of our trip above. Now, it's back to the real world with a pile of laundry waiting on me. Happy Saturday!

No comments: