Wednesday, January 15, 2014

All Natural



Going all natural today. Aside from my gloss, I am wearing absolutely no makeup. I thought I would try the natural look, and skip a few steps in my daily routine for something new. Other than a few age spots, and a few more visible wrinkles...I have come to the conclusion that I don't mind it at all. It's actually kind of nice to take a break. Keeping in theme, I chose an outfit as close to PJ's as possible.

My home is in an all natural state as well, as you can see behind me lies the Marvel Super Hero collection and friends. I have worked from home all week, and still can't seem to keep things tidy. Laundry is backed up, I haven't made one entry in my quickbooks since May, and I have no idea what we are having for dinner. Sometimes you just have to embrace the chaos. Keeping it real!

No comments: