Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back at it!





I am back at it. As I sit in my cute little orange office, I hear the same voice in my head that speaks to me every time I come back from a break with my kids. Luckily when they are out of school, I can work mobile. It never fails, when we return to our normal routine I am haunted by a voice that says: "Buckle down, work more, get more clients, grow more, make more money, etc." Blah to the bliggity blah.

Who says smart business is always about getting bigger? Maybe some of us are just meant to handle small projects and grow as the seasons change in our lives. So this year, I refuse to let the voice win. I will NOT over commit and instead of worrying about getting more clients, I am going to sit back and let God bring them to me. Being available to my children is the most important thing I can do, and as much as I love working, I have to trust that I am doing just what God wants me to do in this season of my life.

So here's to being responsible with my time, and starting off the new work year right. Today I did it in color, wish me luck!

No comments: