Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Less IS More!




New Recipe of the week courtesy of Budget Bytes
With temperatures steadily rising, I have found myself right back into cooler clothing. I am transitioning a little earlier than I wanted to....but I got to thinking, less really is more!

Less winter = More clothing options for me.
Less complaining = More happiness.
Less stuff = More appreciation for what I have.
Less grocery money = More creativity in my kitchen.
Less shopping = More uses out of my clothes.
Less me = More Him.

Oh....and on creativity in the kitchen, a small resolution I made for 2013 was to try one new recipe a week. I found a blog that has helped me get off to a GREAT start! It's called Budget Bytes and you will love it! Tonight I made chicken in peanut sauce, delish!




No comments: