Thursday, January 24, 2013

Awesome and Awkward Thursday-The Uniform





If I had to choose a uniform this would be it. White top, jeans, and a blazer. I mean really, what is more functional than that? Change it up with accessories and shoes, and out the door you go.

As for Awesome and Akward:

Awesome
1. Two amazing new client meetings this week, God is so good!
2. I only went to the grocery store once! Avoiding it like the plague to stay on my Dave Ramsey plan.
3. FreeRide836, check out what they are doing.
4. New nail polish
5. My parents. I don't know what I would do without them.

Awkward
1. Low rise pants
2. That moment when you don't know whether to say sir or ma'am.
3. Milly Vanilli.
4. Those silly FB posts saying if I get 1million likes my parents will buy me a......totally over it!
5. The following picture/out take. I mean really? What was I doing?


No comments: