Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello From Vero!

LOVE the morning walks on the beach

In case you were wondering, my dad is sporting this summer's hottest men's
accessory, the seaweed necklace! Hee Hee

Running, cannon balls, and shopping for fresh bread at the farmer's market! 


Well hello there! Today was my favorite kind of Monday....a vacation Monday! I am so blessed to be on vacation this week with my family. We have been having the best kinds of fun, such as eating way too much, playing cards, riding waves, and laughing at each other. I think this is year 31 for me at the Driftwood Inn, and I love it. It's not 5 Star by any means, but it is 5 Star in my heart. I actually do love the rustic beach feel. It is so neat to see the same people each year and watch their families grow. I hope you all are having a fabulous start to the week, and I will be checking in as often as I can pull myself away from my beach chair! :)

No comments: