Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Bright Side

Multi-tasking, dressing while testing tripod setting!
Top: Target, Skirt: Loft, Shoes: Nine West, Watch: Michele, Jewelry: Stella & Dot, Bag: Big Buddah

                                
Exhausted! Late presentation last night, new client appt. this morning, screaming toddlers, fighting older childern, and my laptop power cord broke and my laptop is completely dead. Not to mention work projects due and no way to access my files. GREAT! I know, enough complaining...find the light, which is I have work, and a healthy family and more. I just don't like to dissapoint, when I say something will be done, I get it done. When stuff happens and I get behind, I get stressed. Urg! So today, my favorite part of the day was my outfit, which did a good job of helping me see the bright side!

No comments: