Saturday, November 06, 2010

Day 6: Game Day!


Delay in posting today due to my morning garage sale, Leanna's soccer game, and my MUCH needed nap! Today is day 6 and I was faced with the challenge of making my dress casual for the soccer field! I have to say today was the first day I REALLY just wanted to throw my jeans on...but I resisted to stay on coarse!

1 Thessalonians 5:18 says be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. Each day I am finding more items that I can use to make the dress different, and every day I am more and more thankful for what I have. I am so grateful for what this project is teaching me!

Day 6:
Black dress
Floral top, Francessca's in West Palm Beach
Pink flower belt, J. Crew
Grey leggings, Target
Black flats, Converse
Denim jacket, Lucky

No comments: