Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17: Moved


Have you ever ran, and cried at the same time? It had nothing to do with being tired, and everything to do with God speaking to me through the music of Kari Jobe. I posted a link to a video for Revelation Song, which is what I was listing to at the time. As hot as I was, I could literally feel the chills running through me. This song moves me, especially when I think of how GREAT our God is!
Revelation Song, Kari Jobe

Today's Style Menu:
Black dress
Purple silk top: Mattie M.
Necklaces: Stella & Dot
Ring: Betsy Johnson
Bronze clutch, Kenneth Cole Reaction
Black flats: Tory Burch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These companies believe that by buying a property, you have previously shown a qualification of duty and results in life UK Business Angels Association Learn a single topic at any given time: It takes al all long to learn how to manage your hard earned dollars