Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 16-Perfect Picks





This scarf was NOT the perfect pick today. It was itchy, and hot. But I picked the perfect time to run the lake, conveniently meeting up with a friend halfway. She's much faster than me and pushed me harder than I would have pushed myself, thanks A! My family and I also picked the perfect pumpkin together today. I love sharing holiday traditions with them. Although I gag on scary decor, I love a good pumpkin and I am a sucker for a great stem. As you can see, this one is perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I do think your website could be having internet
browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your site in Safari,it
looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it's got some
overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide
you with a quick heads up! Besides that, wonderful website!



Here iss my page; แทงบอลออนไลน์ ขั้นต่ํา 300