Friday, November 09, 2012

Not the Outfit in my Head

Necklace: Stella & Dot, Skirt: Gap, Boots: Sam Edelman, Bag: Kate Spade



Have you ever thought up an outfit in your head, tried it on, and it was nothing like you had imagined? That happened to me this morning. The top I wanted to wear was NOT working with this silver skirt, it looked so much better put together in my head. So in a last minute panic, this statement necklace saved the day and this sad long sleeved tee!

My attitude has been improving slowly, and I even did a little cleaning yesterday for the first time in about eight years! Things have really been put into perspective, and I have been praying hard to focus on the good. So excited about the weekend time to relax with the family! Right now I am being called to a tea party in the living room, let the good times roll! :)

1000 Gifts
11. Hot coffee
12. Warm slippers
13. Eskimo kisses
14. Things that sparkle
15. Living room tea parties
16. Friday afternoons

No comments: