Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mad Men...and Women!


Dress: Milly, (Gift from hubs last year)





It's been crazy lately. Getting the kids back into school and trying to get used to our new routine has been bananas! Last night we were able to get out of routine and into character at the Imperial Symphony Orchestra's Music & Martinis! I was so thrilled they chose a Mad Men theme! One of my close friends is now the Executive Director and she called on me to work some PR magic! I had fun running the Facebook campaign and working with the local media to promote the event. My reward? An evening playing dress up with my husband, friends, and girlfriends! A GREAT night indeed! Why did we stop dressing up? I mean wouldn't it be more fun if we always dressed up like they did?? I thinks so!

No comments: