Monday, April 02, 2012

Tennis Anyone?

Let the fun begin! 
Our faux picture with Fedder! :)
The Hospitality Suite! 
Our seats were AWESOME! 

Mom on her phone... :) 

Agnieszka Radwanska and Maria Sharapova

Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray

Ocean Drive, South Beach
Helped my fabulous friend today with a presentation for the Antique Club
So what have I been up to since I obviously have not been blogging??? Tennis! My brother surprised my sweet mom and I with tickets to the Sony Ericsson Open this past weekend in Key Biscayne, Miami. It was BEAUTIFUL! He even topped it off with tickets to the Hospitality Terrace. We saw the women's and men's finals, along with the men's doubles. I even took my mom on her first tour of South Beach. She was totally overwhelmed...hee hee! She thinks I am silly for worrying with fashion and accessories as you can see, she sported my dad's Columbia shirt! You have to love her! Today I helped my friend Courtney with a presentation at a local Antique Club meeting. She did amazing and her tips for adding vintage flare to modern wardrobe had the ladies super excited! Hopefully she will be styling some of their closets soon! Hope everyone survived this manic Monday, have a GREAT week!  :)

No comments: