Friday, September 16, 2011

Hot Momma!!

Maxi dress: Kohls, Shoes: Nine West, Clutch: Vintage, Belt: Hatties Branches

Maternity Jeans: Joes, Clutch: Michael Kors, Watch: Nixon, Poncho: Vintage
Yep, your right this is not me! It is the fabulous stylist Courtney! The camera was not pointed at me today, but at this pretty momma! We are planning for our Lakeland Local True Style column, maternity edition. We had so much fun this afternoon. My sweet friend and stylist has a bit of a shopping problem, (I think it comes with the job, ha!) Today I sat on the floor of her closet and found myself lost in a sea of accessories! I started sorting and organizing while we picked out outfits for our photo shoot. I made a small dent, but most of all it was fun. Courtney has this laugh that is just infections, when we are together we laugh until we cry, talking about funny memories and such. She has such a big heart and I can't wait for her sweet baby to arrive, she is going to be a great mommy! BTW...doesn't she look FANTASTIC? She does a wonderful job of using accessories to jazz up otherwise basic looks. I couldn't remember all of the pieces, but I did list what I could! You will have to tune in to True Style soon to see the rest of the looks we put together! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! XXOO

No comments: