Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eyes Wide Open, Heart Not There Yet.

Top: Target, Skirt: Vintage, or should be I have had it so long, Shoes: Boutique 9
Belt: Lucky Brand, Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Balance, I think I have posted on this topic before. My tips on how to do all things work, motherhood and marriage, right? Well I would like to speak truth for a bit....it's not working. Someone said that a woman can have it all, but in stages. I suppose I thought I would challenge that and prove that I could be the official do it all woman. After months and months of coming to the realization that I need to slow down, only to start back up again....I finally got it when I was handed my Myers Briggs test results yesterday. Here was the most eye opening part....and I quote, "Under stress, ENFPs may have difficulty saying no. Consequently, they may take on too many projects without any practical way of completing them." Well folks, that's me to a T! So with that said, this super tired supermom is doing some praying, thinking, and there is going to be some changing! FOR REAL this time! Would you hold me to that when I post about my next project? Can a blogger get some acccountablity? With that said, it's time to go snuggle on the couch with my littles! Good night!

No comments: