Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 28 & 29-Almost There!

The Dress, Necklace: Stella & Dot, Belt: J. Crew, Watch: Michael Kors

Seychelles


The Dress, Shirt: Elizabeth & James, Necklace: Stella & Dot, Boots: Hunter
Two more days to go! I have to say, I picked the perfect dress for this challenge! I was able to style it easily because it was strapless and denim, great for layering and went with anything! I haven't worn the black dress from last year since the challenge, but I do think I will wear this again. It will be a while....but I really do like it. I have got to get on the ball this week, the Women's Half Marathon is in less than a month and I have to get my milage up! I didn't get my miles in this week due to work....so I HAVE to focus over the next couple of weeks. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)

No comments: