Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12: October Dress Project

The Dress, Top: Ann Taylor/Thrifted, Belt: Target, Shoes: Seychelles, Bag: Big Buddah


Watch: Michele, Bracelet: Stella & Dot 

I never wear big earrings, so a close up was needed! Bought these at
Penelope's a Vero Beach boutique
The only blues I am feeling today are the colbalt blues-a hot trend for fall! I thrifted this shirt and LOVE it! I didn't mind the dress so much today, and I actually washed if for the first time in 3 days so it smells fabulous! Don't freak, it was gently worn and not too dirty! Oh you HAVE to check out this blog post by my SUPER talented friend Rachel Absher! She did the photography for our True Style fall photo shoot. They are sooooo good I could cry! She is amazing and I can't wait to see more!

No comments: