Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 14: Didn't Wear the Dress Due to Phone Time w/ Tom

The Dress, Sweater: Target, Belt: J. Crew, Necklace: Vintage,
Shoes: Seychelles, Bag: Betsy Johnson

My Son Kyle, (His hair is not normally green, spirit day!)
I was not in the dress at all today. But if I would have dressed, this is what I would have been wearing. AT LEAST I took the time to style my dress form, forgiven?? After swimming a mile, running three miles, going to the grocery store, and picking up toddlers, I realized that my iPhone and iPad updates had gone horribly wrong. I spent 3 hours getting to know Tom with Apple from Oregon over the phone. We actually joked a lot and laughed even more to make it as fun as possible. He told me stories of people loosing pictures and videos of their children's first words and how nasty they were to him when his hands were tied, and there was nothing he could do. I think he appreciated me taking full blame for whatever did happen in my situation, I still don't know. Somehow a Gremlin got in my system during the updates and I ended up with three Apple IDs. But with Tom's help we got it resolved, and I couldn't have asked for a tech with a better attitude....bonus: he spoke ENGLISH! Sweet! I hope everyone has an excellent weekend! It's going to be a busy one here! XXOO

No comments: