Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 23: Small Reminders, Big Message



We had an amazing guest speaker at church today. Bobby Petrocelli. His story was amazing and oh so touching. He reminded us that God doesn't allow or give us pain in our lives, but that he is the restorer of pain. Even I have said throughout my life that God must be "teaching" me something through pain....as a matter of fact I posted about that this week. But Bobby's message was inspiring, he reminded us that Satan is the one coming to seek, kill and destroy. God is the one that is consistently recalculating our path when we "screw up". He talked about showing Jesus to each other by loving one another, and if we all just got on the same page what a better world it would be. I completely agree! I am so blessed to have so many sweet friends in my life that show me Jesus on a daily basis. If I have a bad day, I am encouraged and lifted up in prayer. If we all did this for each other, we would be so much more productive. I hope you all had a great weekend, I couldn't feel more blessed!

No comments: