Sunday, October 02, 2011

Day 2 of 31-The Dress Project

The Dress, Top: Banana Republic, Clutch: Nine West, Shoes BCBG
Necklace: Bealls Outlet, Bracelet: Stella & Dot


In this shot, you can't even tell I am wearing the dress! How's that for creative? Ha!
Happy Day 2!!! What a perfect Sunday! Banana and chocolate chip pancakes, church, afternoon run, and a nap! Tonight is my sweet friend Andrea's debut on the Food Network's Halloween Wars! 9pm EST! Watch it and cheer her on! We will be attending a premier party in her honor, and I will be wearing the dressed re-styled yet again! I am asking for a pass to use the 2nd styling of today as my day 3 photo,  because tomorrow I am taking the day off to help her celebrate her birthday at the beach! I fear this dress would be totally wrecked at the beach, and I can't have that on only day 3! I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments: