Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 24: Silly!

The Dress, Top: Loft, Belt: J. Crew, Shoes: Michael Antonio

I love these for the summer/fall transition, yes we are still transitioning, it's Florida! 

I have a thing for mixing and layering my bracelets lately

Sometimes you have to be silly for your 10 year old photographer
Thank you to my daughter Leanna for the pictures today! I have seven more days to go. I am SO excited to get reacquainted with the rest of my closet. The dress really hasn't been that bad at all, but I am ready to throw on some jeans. The weather has warmed back up a bit, unfortunately before I had a chance to wear tights or leggings. I just can't handle either when it is warm out. The kids were out of school today so we ran 3 miles, played outside, and had a backyard picnic. You would have thought I told them we were going to Disney. My kids LOVE to picnic! We are doing a mini family photo shoot this weekend, to benefit our MOPs group- and my talented friend Trish suggested that we do a picnic theme. She has the greatest vision for photo shoots so I can't wait to see what she comes up with! Wishing you a week full of blessings! :)

No comments: