Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Craaazaaayness






Well today did not go as planned! I actually spent the day in my running gear. I got dressed only to take this picture. At least I am honest right? Although, now I am kinda mad that this outfit is so cute and I am wasting it on a day I am not out and about! :( BOO! But things happen! Meetings cancelled so I went to chapel with my little girl, ran 4 miles, and started my pick up rounds for early release day! The highlight was digging through vintage jewelry at my favorite jeweler/friend's store! We have a vintage photo shoot on Saturday for our Lakeland Local column, True Style! It is going to be AWESOME! I promise to post links! Now, I have a 2 y/o covered in chocolate begging for a bath! Happy day 2 everyone! Top: BCBG, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Chinese Laundry, Belt: Urban Outfitters, Bag: Betsy Johnson, and Bracelet: Stella & Dot

No comments: