Sunday, February 13, 2011

13/30-Cupid's Gone Crazy

I fully intended to be prepared for Valentine's Day. I wanted to simplify, and make all of my gifts. It didn't happen. Yesterday afternoon we found ourselves in the HUGE Valentine section at Target. I was totally overwhellmed! Things just started flying off of the shelves and into my cart. WHAT...Really? So as I headed toward checkout, I evaluated. I realized that I had over done it and this cupid had gone crazy! I decided that the kids would get one card, and one item! DONE! It is so hard to keep things in perspective without proper planning! I will NOT do that again! Today hubs is taking baby girl to a Daddy Daughter Dance! I am sure that you will see in this picture, she LOVES her Daddy! Melts my heart! Outfit goes something like this: Top: BCBG, Skirt & Tights: Nordstrom, Shoes: Ross Clearance, Necklace, Stella & Dot.

No comments: