Friday, February 04, 2011

4/30





What a great Friday! Don't you love the days when you just know you got things done? I made corsages at my daughter's preschool for the daddy daughter dance, and then hit the office. It is amazing how much work I can get done when it's quiet and I am alone! :) I sat and brainstormed ideas for clients, and scheduled social media posts through Hootsuite! I always feel better when I am ahead of the game! PR has become so much more than sending out press releases and planning parties, it really is a strategy and most do NOT understand the value. Bill Gates had it right when he said, "If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations!" Take note peeps, smart guy and....he's loaded! Happy Friday everyone! Top: Banana Republic Skirt: Fumbling Foe, Hatties Branches, Shoes: Tory Burch, Belt: Francessca's Bag: Kate Spade

No comments: