Wednesday, February 09, 2011

9/30 Twirl



Happy Wednesday! Today's outfit was thrown together in a twirling kind of way! My inspriation was a past post by Emily at Jones Design Company, one of my FAVORITE blogs! You have to read this! I was in tears at my Mops meeting when they shared it with us! My photos were edited very slowly with the help of a tutorial from The Coffee Shop Blog. I used the Vintage Honey tutorial. I had more photos, but I was exhausted after editing these three. I am clueless when it comes to photoshop, and I only have Element 9. I was trying to download an action today and I thought I did it, and now I can't find it so I'm sure I did something wrong. Anyone with advice, I would so appreciate you! I really would like to take a class!!!! I have no idea what I am doing!!! :) Enjoy your day, and don't forget to twirl!!!!!

No comments: