Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22/30-The Little Things

Top: J. Crew, Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, Belt: Loft, Shoes: Guess, Watch: Michael Kors



I am not wearing white hose, I just need a tan!

Stella & Dot Bee Necklace, what a cutie!

Yes, it is Florida, and now it is too hot to wear them. Boo! But, I'll love having new boots come fall!

Today was great! My Public Relations Company pulled off an amazing event in a weeks notice! I was so proud of my partner Casey! He did a fabulous job and even jumped in as the Keynote speaker. He was Awesome, I can see him speaking to very large crowds one day! The event was our client, Comfort Keepers, annual appreciation luncheon. This was our first time to really see them in action. I knew what they did, but today I "got" it! I was brought to tears by a young lady who was so touched and thankful for her parent's caregiver, that she came to the podium to share with the audience. There was so much love in that room you could feel it! The caregivers genuinely LOVE their jobs! I started thinking about the little things, and how spoiled I am. I want and need nothing, yet I seem to find a way to complain at times. I have my health, my family, and I am blessed! I am so glad that in the busyness of my job, God found a way to remind me of that!

No comments: