Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23/30-Compromise

Top: Banana Republic, Skirt: Ivy & Me Boutique, Boots: Steve Madden, Jewelry: Stella & Dot, Sunnies: Tom Ford

This is what we call a popcorn picnic

Stella & Dot, Want some? I sell it....for a few more weeks!

My Kennedy!

And this cheese?? How could you not love him! My Kade!

It was a mess of a day! I ran 10 miles with my girlfriend and nearly died. I scaled back on training and then decided last Sunday to register for another 1/2 marathon...which is this coming Sunday. Not the smartest thing I have ever done. And just so you know, just because you have ran a few 1/2 marathons doesn't mean you can do one without training properly! :)  I am sure I will be fine, just much slower than my past 2! I compromised with the kids today! I needed to snap some pics and so we played outside and I set up the tripod. These two LOVE popcorn picnics, I love that they are of the age where it doesn't take much to please them! The 9 and 15 y/o, not so much! Now you knew I had to wear the boots, I couldn't stand it after waiting on them since BEFORE my 30/30 even started! Luckily I was only in the outfit for a little while, because they were HOT! You will notice the sunnies and no close ups of the face as I had NO make up on, and didn't even fix my hair! Only enough energy left for a shower! Speaking of..I'm BEAT! Good night!!!

No comments: