Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16/30-Color=Happy!




This outfit was so much FUN! I love the colorful happiness of it! Unfortunately, I feel as if I am coming down with a cold so I can use all the happiness I can find! My company, Crescendo Public Relations had a proposal due today. I am praying that it is the start of a great working relationship with a new client! The other exciting news is I am planning my first runway show for a Platform Art event in April! It is going to be SO very cool! I can't give away the surprises...but the runway show will be an artful spin-off of the Wizzard of Oz! In addition I am also planning a PR 101 seminar for mid-March. Those tasks combined with 4 kids = a very busy mommy! I love my work, ALL of it! Even as my 2 and 3 year old are currently melting down as they fight over a toy in the living room! It's all good! Tomorrow is my day home with them, so I am thinking a long run, the park for lunch, and NAPS!!! Top: Johnny Was, Dress: J. Crew, Belt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Ross, Necklace: Stella & Dot. Oh and the amazing pop-up book was a gift from my husband for Valentine's Day! I LOVE it! If you love shoes, it is a must have! I know it is available on Amazon, but I believe he picked it up at Borders!

No comments: