Friday, February 11, 2011

11/30-Roun' the Outside





I got bored today, and I actually had time to go outside for my pictures while the little ones napped! The only thing I wasn't sure about were the shoes, but now I kinda like them after all...what do you think? IF my Steve Madden Intyce boots would shown up I would have worn those. It has been like 2 weeks now! I guess they are on Nordy's backorder. I'm dying over here!! So today, Shirt: Banana Republic , Shorts: Loft, Tights & Shoes (Seychelles): Nordstrom, Necklace & Leather Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Watch: Michele, Charm bracelet: Alex & Ani a gift from Aimee over at Shopfast. You must read her blog and follow her journey through 365 days of a fashion spending freeze. She is an amazing writer! Well, tonight and tomorrow hubs and I are attending a marriage conference at our church. I myself am looking forward to soaking it UP! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! :)

No comments: